Monday, August 23, 2010

Themes For Beauty Saolns

Video: Anthony (Tony) Robbins - Three basic pillars for success

Research in google the net, I met Tony Robbins a person who spends his time giving seminars on motivation and give clues and tips for success.
did not know Tony Robbins and his papers and books he has done (apparently is well known for many years but I never heard of him), but what I read it in the biography of Tony Robbins , and what I've seen videos of the seminars the first impression I da is a person who transmits firmness and decision.
I like the way you talk, when talking to convince me that transmits energy, gives me strength and decision.
do not know his work more deeply than this video, his biography and something I've been reading online, so:
I invite you all know that between Tony Robbins and see if the lessons that serve says:)
This video
Anthony (Tony) Robbins explains the three basic pillars for success.

video Phrase:
"It's not just focus must create a clear and attractive,
that appeals to you that no have to push yourself "



0 comments:

Post a Comment