Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bruised Feeling Back Of Head

Dr. Wayne Dyer - The power of intention

This was my first blog post, but being the first went completely unnoticed, so I've decided to update it because I think these videos are helpful and is the basis for autoconocerte, I started with the book Your Erroneous Zones, and to these videos and now I feel much better than before I started working that my interior with the teachings of dr. wayne dyer, if they serve and work (if you start with the self, realizing you're gone that what is said in these videos many people working so well the same as, for example deepak chopra confirm these teachings).
In this video-conference Dr. Wayne Dyer explains how to use our intention to fulfill your desires, as well explaining how to handle our energy in a productive and constructive.

biography Link to Dr. Wayne Dyer and his book "Your Erroneous Zones" is the best selling self-help book in the world.































I hope you help, I have learned so much and laughed a lot with me:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment