Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Do You Get Rid Of A Bellyache

What is your image of abundance?

Well my image of the abundance is water gushing, this is how I visualize what for me is abundant, Ingot source of everything (and that comes much).
I was looking for the image of water gushing entontre xD but not what I wanted, something like that I found was this water with bubbles is quite similar to my image of abundance.

When they say you think the first thing that wealth comes to your mind is too much, sometimes there is an image that is meaningful to you because you feel good when you view and that is related to abundance.
An image that means plenty for you,
I would like to know: What is
your picture of wealth?
If you can put a link to the image, so much the better:)

In advance thanks for sharing with us, your image of abundance. e

0 comments:

Post a Comment