Sunday, January 16, 2011

Working Out With Palpitations

Buscate eternal adolescence and happy. APRIL 11

I always thought you realized that he was entering adulthood with signs and begin to appreciate the taste of pepper or a combination of blue cheese & walnut, or by becoming passive in situations that previously would have made a tantrum (sleep respectable times, order room despite knowing that the order of it is ridiculously short-lived, eaten all the vegetables).
And while it was willing to let go and accept easily, he knew they were part of a moment missed. I gave them battle, but in vain. When I thought I had stood the test of pepper, or I could sleep and live in the opposite of the world without much impact, when my biggest conflict was to decide whether so and so fun, smart. My life (or lack thereof), took charge, as always, prove that. That if you eat something sour-faced grandmother represented an abandonment me happy (and somewhat of treason) to the child / teen I once was, would have to wear a more difficult obstacle to overcome. One of those where it is impossible to feel happy, whatever the decision. And this is not enough torture being an obstacle that now it costs me my soul, but remember a few years and think "how silly, how young she was, thought that was a problem."
I do not prefer to eat peppers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment