Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Janice Burns Facebook

want you to know how I feel ...!!





Sincerely not what you m and is going with you, sometimes I think it's just my imagination but when I see you confirm the sad reality ... I care a lot ... strange thing is that knowing how is your life today does not affect me with whom you are or have decided to be quiet ... I just feel good seeing that smile and look so characteristic (at least for me they are).


I love to think that everything that happened, were true and I like to have all these concepts a little more s clear, if you often do not say anything is because I love to listen, laugh at absurd situations life, ask yourself important questions and other issues. I still wonder why I keep torturing the truth if supposedly up some time ago I had part of me.


resolved Life thought your appearance was merely an accident of fate that gave me the possibility of a new beat, hurt have to decide. Hence what I said ba the other day, what to choose and decide ... I hope someday you understand.

CREI until recently you were a person shooting video as the romantic gift, remember? to which you can make a wish if only ...


know what I can not talk straight, mostly because I start to flip the eyes looking where run, it why you write, let me briefly express what I really feel, is at least what I think.



"one thing is quite another reason and feelings" as your way of seeing life.




Can you answer one last question?

... I imagine that such transparency is limited ...



yesi Writer




Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment